You Make Me Smile Award
Today I have been blessed by my dear praying caring faithful friend Denise. She is such a faithful lady. Her blog,emails and ecards always make me smile.
Thanks Denise, love you.
This is what the person that created this award says about it, the thing that I love most about blogging is that I learn so much about a person just by reading their blog. I have met MANY wonderful people with wonderful stories to tell,and I am grateful every day for each person that I have the pleasure of crossing paths in life with.I wanted to create something special for the top ten people who have inspired me through their blogging; the stories they tell, and the lives that they lead with grace and dignity. I visit their blogs for inspiration and encouragement.Although there are MANY people I want to give this award to at this very moment, I am going to choose ten bloggers:Please grab your badge and wear it proudly, and pass it on because you inspire and encourage me, thank you.
So, now it is my turn to pass it on.
Here are the ten bloggers I choose:
- 🙂 Barb as I shared with her recently she feels like a mom to me. Her blog showers me with love
- 🙂 Charlotte Im still getting to know this lady but I care about her a lot and her blogs are always interesting. I love what shes doing with her New Zealand Lovely Blogs Directory
- 🙂 Kate now this is a bloggie friend I would love to meet one day. I love reading her blog and veiwing her wonderful jewels. This is another lady whose blog showers love upon me
- 🙂 Rhiannon I like catching up with this fellow New Zealander. I like sharing parenting stories with her. I think her partner is so caring and wonderful and I like how she is creative.
- 🙂 Diane I like Diane’s blog its pretty. I also like reading about her wee beautiful grand daughter. I find her life interesting.
- 🙂 Val This lady’s photography makes me smile. She has at least 3 blogs and they all touch me in wonderful ways. She is into genelogy and is a caring, loving and thoughtful mother to her beautiful children.
- 🙂 Melany This is another lady whose photography makes me smile. As do her wonderful 3 boys. I care about this lady and pray for her safety often. This lady not only has made me smile she has also made me cry. I worry about her. I care.
- 8) Flip Flop Mama I think this lady is beautiful and has a beautiful family. Shes finally just had her 3rd child and I had to smile when he finally decided to come. I cant begin to explain what the weeks were like knowing she was overdue and how my heart leaped each time I saw she had updated her blog on my google reader. Im so pleased her wee boy is now blessing them with his present.
- 🙂 Michele I only wish Id known this bloggie friend longer while she was in New Zealand. I like keeping up to date with whats going on for her in her next path in life in the great USA
- 🙂 Dawn a newer bloggie friend but I enjoy visiting her blog. Her subjects for her posts usually make me smile and respond